If adrenal glands — the body’s energy-backup system — are exhausted and under-producing, AdrenaPlex offers added support to help them function more robustly and more efficiently.
Excellent for chronic exhaustion, chronic illness & more!
PRIMARY SUPPORT FOR:
- Energy Production
- Hormonal System
Adrenal Powder (Lyophilized Bovine)†; Proprietary blend of Acerola Cherry Juice Powder* and Sunflower Seed.*
Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule (gelatin and water), Microcrystalline Cellulose and Silica.
* Certified Organic
† Free-range, grass-fed, and finished; hormone- and antibiotic-free
In addition to the unique properties, synergists and cofactors of this food, each serving provides the following nutrients contained within the above food-nutrient blend (not as isolates): Amino Acids, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Minerals and Enzymes.
SUGGESTED ADULT USAGE:
2 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
WHAT OUR BODIES NEED:
The function of the adrenal glands may be severely affected by sustained, long-term stress, which may lead to abnormal blood sugar regulation, muscle protein breakdown and suppression of the immune system. These symptoms are commonly categorized as chronic fatigue and diabetes.
ADRENAPLEX IS USED WITH:
• Stimulating the synthesis of liver glycogen
• Increasing blood glucose
• Mobilizing amino acids from protein
• Stimulating adipose tissue to break down stored fat and release fatty acids into the bloodstream
• Conserving sodium and water in the kidneys (playing a key role of electrolyte balance)
• Stimulating the body’s growth rate
• Maintaining blood pressure
• Converting glycogen into glucose
• Increasing heart rate when needed
• Increasing metabolic rate of body cells when needed
• Dilating the bronchioles through relation of the smooth muscles of their walls, when necessary
• Secreting the hormone Glucocorticoids, to maintain the carbohydrate reserve of the body
• Secreting the hormone mineralocorticoids to regulate electrolyte balance by controlling the reabsorption of sodium and secretion of potassium by the kidney tubules
• Secreting sex hormones in small amounts
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ©2014 North Port Acupuncture. • Statements are made based on independent food science research and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information contained herein are for educational purposes only and are not to be used for or in place of proper medical diagnosis and care under a qualified physician. Always check with your physician before using any product for contraindications and proper use.