MUSCLES, NERVES & TISSUES
Cal-Mag Balance stimulates white blood cells to fight infection, fever, inflammation and sickness. Calcium support assists with wound-healing and repair of tissue, and is essential for everyday functions, such as heart rhythm, bone growth and cramp prevention.
Excellent for cramping, fevers, nerves & more!
PRIMARY SUPPORT FOR:
- Cardiovascular System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Immune System
- Nervous System
CAL-MAG BALANCE INGREDIENTS:
Proprietary blend of Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Citrate, Broccoli Florets,* Shiitake Mushroom* and Slippery Elm Bark.*
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide and Croscarmellose Sodium.
* Certified Organic
Each Tablet Provides: 250 mg Calcium Lactate, plus 60 mg Magnesium Citrate.
Cal-Mag Balance contains Vitamin D in food form.
CAL-MAG BALANCE IS UNIQUE:
Calcium lactate (in Cal-Mag Balance), unlike other calcium products, is a source of ionized calcium, which is the least irritating form, and is best consumed on an empty stomach. NutriPlex’s calcium lactate is not made from milk. It is a white, odorless and nearly tasteless powder prepared by neutralization of lactic acid with calcium carbonate. A lower ratio of magnesium avoids canceling out the effects of calcium. Most calcium-magnesium products are in a ratio of 2 to 1, but this product, designed for biochemical support, is in a 4 to 1 ratio.
SUGGESTED ADULT USAGE:
4 tablets or 1/2 tsp. of powder daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take on an empty stomach, at least 1/2 hour before eating.
WHAT OUR BODIES NEED:
Calcium deficiency may present itself in a wide variety of ways, including fever, torn tissues, wounds, low energy, low bone density, infection, insufficient white blood cell activity, nervous system problems, muscle cramping, cramping during menstrual cycle, cold sores and more.
CAL-MAG IS USED WITH:
• Supporting enzyme systems, including ATPase (energy production)
• Conducting nerve impulses
• Regulating hormone secretion
• Supporting bone growth and repair
• Healing wounds
• Allowing proper muscular contraction and relaxation
• Supporting blood clotting
• Providing intercellular “cement”
• Regulating body fluids
• Regulating cell division
• Balancing electrolyte activities
• Supporting cardiovascular function
• Supporting immune function
• Producing and activating hormones involved in digestion, energy and fat metabolism
• Producing saliva
• Transporting nutrients and substances across cell membranes
• Supporting the process of inflammation and repair
• Supporting digestive and bowel function
• Supporting the activation of many enzymes
• Producing energy
• Supporting heart function
• Supporting the formation of bones, proteins and fatty acids
• Supporting the activation of B vitamins
• Secreting Insulin and assisting in its function
• Nervous system
• Vascular dilation
• Mental processes
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ©2014 NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. • Statements are made based on independent food science research and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information contained herein are for educational purposes only and are not to be used for or in place of proper medical diagnosis and care under a qualified physician. Always check with your physician before using any product for contraindications and proper use.